A David Beckham Game-Used #7 England International Home Shirt. 2002 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 England International Home Shirt from the 2002 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. This particular shirt is believed to come from one of two qualifiers versus Albania in 2001. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the garment. no significant structural damage can be found. overall, the garment shows nice signs of use/age, but remains in very good condition for its age. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Beckham's squad number to back & front of garment. Unique thin felt application. No names were applied to player garments used during qualifiers in this era (photo match).
2. Sized appropriately for Beckham, size L.
3. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
4. Umbro logo and England crest embroidered to chest.
5. Please note: as is common with many Umbro manufactured England player garments from this era, there are no significant differences between the player's garments and the retail versions. The only difference in this case is that this batch was sent directly by Umbro to the FA/England backroom staff for use by the players and squad numbers were given to each player accordingly.
6. Additional details apply.
A fine Beckham example with a low opening bid price. A memorable qualifying campaign for England, with Beckham sending England to the 2002 World Cup in their final qualifying match versus Greece with a stunning free-kick.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!