A Mario Gotze Game-Used #19 Germany International Away Shirt. 11/19/2013 FIFA International Friendly ENG v GER.
A Mario Gotze Game-Used #19 Germany International Away Shirt from the 11/19/2013 FIFA International Friendly between Germany & England. Germany won the match 1-0 on a Per Mertesacker goal in the 39th minute. Gotze played the full 90 minutes. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very small markings are evident when closely inspected, but no significant markings. no significant damage can be found. overall, the garment is in superb condition and shows the appropriate level of use based on match research. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Gotze, size M.
2. Adidas formotion player garment. Differs from retail versions, and is superior in fit, quality and detail.
3. Adidas formotion identifier to lower front hem.
4. Gotze's name and squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal applicaton.
5. Adidas 'friendly' competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Addiitonal details apply.
The first Gotze example on offer to date, and you'd be hard pressed to ever find better. The iconic green Germany away top, one of the most iconic and prized styles in global football. A fine example from a rising star.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!