An Angel Di Maria Game-Used #7 Argentina Home Shirt. 2014 FIFA International Friendlies.
An Angel Di Maria Game-Used #7 Argentina National Team Home Shirt from the 2014 Pre-FIFA World Cup Friendlies. Di Maria helped to lead Argentina to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Final. This garment was worn by Di Maria during a pre-tournament friendly and was a part of the squads travelling equipment. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some markings are evident when inspected closely. the garment arrived with an odor and was a touch moldy, the shirt has been aired out. the garment remains in superb condition structurally. normal signs of use for a recently worn shirt. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized apprpriately for Di Maria, size M.
2. Di Maria's squad number to front and back. No player names were used during these friendlies. Unique thermal application.
3. Adidas logo applied in a rubber/plastic like material to chest.
4. Adizero identifier to lower front hem.
5. Argentina Federation crest thermally applied in smooth transfer.
6. Mesh panel to each sleeve.
7. Adidas shoulder/sleeve stripes are thin fabric.
8. Mesh panel to back top of shoulders.
9. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
An absolutely fantastic Di Maria example from the squads 2014 FIFA World Cup travels. A fine and rare example from a player reaching his top form with both Argentina & Manchester United.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!