A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts. 2011 ATP World Tour Finals.
A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts from the 2011 ATP World Tour Finals in London, England. This pair of shorts was a part of Rafa's original equipment during his 2011 ATP travels, and worn by the 14x Grand Slam champion during the 2011 ATP World Finals. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: no significant markings or damage are evident. overall, the garment remains in very good condition, which is normal for a garment of this style which has been worn once by Rafa on hardcourts. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present.
2. "SAMPLE" identifier label to inner waistline.
3. Large Nike swoosh to lower front in white. Thermally applied.
4. Mesh panels to inner legs.
5. Zip fly, loop closure & velcro closure.
6. Mesh inner waistband.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Two deep front pockets.
9. Small rubber trim detail to pockets and back.
10. Additional details apply.
A superb Nadal example from the final tournament of 2011, the ATP World Tour Finals in London, England.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!