A Pair of Michelle Wie Game-Used Custom Nike Golf Shorts.
A Pair of Michelle Wie Game-Used Custom Nike Golf Shorts. These shorts were a part of Michelle's original equipment and worn by the young golf phenom. The custom label was cutout/removed, likely for comfort issues as it rests along the back waistline. You can see where this label was removed. These are believed to date to around 2006-2008. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: normal signs of wear. no significant damage. no significant markings, as is normal for a garment of this type. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Black shorts.
2. Nike Golf label to waistline. Custom label has been removed.
3. Zip fly, with button and loop closure.
4. Two false pockets to front.
5. Two rear zip pockets.
6. Small embroidered Nike swoosh to rear.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. No size label is present.
A superb & rare Michelle Wie example from early in her career.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!