A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #7 Germany International Home Shirt. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #7 Germany International Home Shirt from the July 7, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Semi-Final between Germany & Spain. Spain defeated Germany 1-0 on a Carles Puyol goal in the 73rd minute to send Spain to the Final. This match would feature the eventual winners of the 2010 FIFA World Cup (Spain) and the winners of the 2014 FIFA World Cup (Germany). This top was worn for just one half of play, as Bastian had worn two tops during the game, changing shirts at half-time. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some discoloration has occured in the techfit portions of the garment (white has yellowed slightly). some small red markings are evident in 3 spots. no significant markings or damage is evident. normal age/wear. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Adidas techfit garment. Techfit identifier to lower front. Power-web features to body of garment.
2. Sized appropriately for Schweinsteiger, size L.
3. Schweinsteiger's name & squad number to back. Small squad number to front. Unique thermal application.
4. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application. This logo was never sold commercially, and was only available for competititon.
5. Match information thermally printed to chest.
6. Adidas logo to chest in rubber.
7. Adidas shoulder/sleeve stripes are in a thin rubber like material.
8. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
An exquisite Schweinsteiger/Germany example from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!