A Philip Lahm Game-Used #16 Germany International Home Shirt. 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
A Philip Lahm Game-Used #16 Germany International Home Shirt from the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. Lahm captained Germany to victory in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil before retiring from International football. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very minor markings exist. no significant or heavy markings. no damage is evident. overall, the garment is in very good condition. it is unknown if this garment was washed after use or not. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Lahm, size M.
2. Lahm's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Smaller squad number to front of garment.
3. 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers logo to player's right sleeve. FIFA Fair Play logo to player's left sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Adidas formotion garment. Formotion identifier to lower front hem.
5. Adidas logo to chest in shiny rubber material.
6. Sleeve/shoulder stripes are applied in a thinner material.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A superb Lahm example coming from the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. A special opportunity to obtain one of the legendary Germany Captain's garments, as he recently retired from international football.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!