A Karl-Heinz Rummenigge Game-Used & Team Signed #11 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt. 1979/1980.
A Karl-Heinz Rummenigge Game-Used & Team-Signed #11 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt from the 1979/1980 season. Rummenigge scored 36 goals in 47 appearances for Bayern, one of the best seasons in his storied career. This iconic style Bayern shirt was worn by the German Legend and was signed by his teammates to the front. There appear to be between 20-25 signatures. It's difficult to identify all signatures because of their age and some signatures are quite close together. You will find Karl Heinz Rummenigge's signature slightly above and to the right of the Adidas logo to the chest (please see close up photo). Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: obvious signs of age, some pulls and snags throughout, adidas label in neck is quite aged and partially coming out of seam, appropriate odor for a garment of this age, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rummenigge, size Small. Please note that the garment is very small. When looking at photos from this era, you will see that Rumenigge did indeed wear his garments shockingly tight, and his sleeves often didn't reach his wrists. It is known that Rummenigge had worn size Small & size Medium throughout this time period.
2. Rummenigge's squad number 11 stitched to back of garment in cloth material.
3. Bayern Munchen detail to back in an applied felt-type material.
4. Magirus Deutz Club Sponsor logo to chest. Raised felt-type application.
5. White trim to neck and sleeve cuffs.
6. Adidas stripes applied/stitched to sleeves.
7. Adidas logo to chest is applied/painted into the shirt.
8. Adidas logo to neck. Made in West Germany. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
9. Appropriate identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
A truly astounding & rare opportunity to obtain a game-used garment from Germany Legend Karl Heinz Rummenigge. In his illustrious career, the former German Captain scored 293 goals in 587 appearances for both club & country. 1980 & 1981 European Footballer of the Year. 1980 World Footballer of the Year. 3x Bundesliga scoring champion. A truly rare garment which has been signed by Rummenigge & his teammates from the 1979/80 season. A fine example coming direct out of Germany.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!