A Gerd Muller Game-Used #9 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt. 1974/75 Season.
A Gerd Muller Game-Used #9 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt from the 1974/75 Season. This style of shirt was in all likelihood used during European/Continental competitions. 'Der Bomber' helped to lead Bayern to the European Cup Title during the 74/75 season, their 2nd of 3 consecutive European Cups. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: the age of the jersey is evident. the adidas tag in the neckline is very wrinkled. the garment smells of age. there are a few pulls/snags throughout the fabric. no significant damage is evident. the number to the back has some discoloration. overall, the garment is structurally in very good condition. the adidas trefoil logo has faded from age. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Muller, size Medium.
2. Adidas trefoil logo to chest. Thermal application.
3. Muller's squad #9 to back of jersey. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. Adidas shoulder/sleeve stripes are a seperate material stitched to the jersey in one panel for each sleeve.
5. White trim to neck and sleeve ends.
6. Fabric throughout has a shiny sheen to it, appropriate for the era.
7. Adidas/Erima production label to neckline.
8. Made in West Germany.
9. Additional details apply.
A superb example from 'Der Bomber' in a memorable season for the Bavarian club. A fine example worthy of any collection. Comes directly from a private collection in Bavaria.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!