A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Outfit. 2013 WTA Mutua Madrid Open (Women's Singles Champion)..
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Outfit (Skirt & Top) from the 2013 WTA Mutua Madrid Open. This is an incredible matching skirt & top worn by Serena during her 2013 WTA European travels. These garments were a part of Serena's original equipment during the WTA Mutua Madrid Open. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: there are a couple of very small dark markings to the top. there are no other markings on either item. no significant damage can be found on either garment. normal/basic signs of wear are evident, but each garment remains in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. White 'Custom Athlete" identifier label to inside neck. A known identifier for garments produced for Nike's top contract athletes.
2. No size label present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would normally appear.
3. CUSTM code to inner small label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
5. 3/4 length sleeves.
6. Garment has been tailored exactly to Serena's unique body measurements and preferences.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
1. Nike custom athlete identifier tag to waistline.
2. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
3. No size label present. Only a nike swoosh appears where a size label would normally appear. This skirt was tailored to Serena's unique body measurements and preferences.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to lower front.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A stunning complete outfit coming directly from Serena Williams. A fine matching top & skirt from the 2013 WTA Mutua Madrid Open, a tournament Serena won.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!