A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress. 2013 Wimbledon.
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2013 Wimbledon Championships. This dress was a part of Serena's original equipment during her trip to England for the Wimbledon Championships in 2013, and was worn/used by Serena during the famous tournament. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this dress: there are consistent markings to the strap of the built-in sports bra, likely from sweat/make up/etc. There are a couple of small spots to the back shoulder strap. no other significant markings can be found. no significant damage can be found. this garment shows nice obvious signs of use. the garment is in very good condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label. This dress was custom designed for Serena, and was tailored by Nike to her exact body measurements and preferences. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would normally appear.
2. CUSTM code to smaller inner label. This is a known production identifier that distinguishes garments made/tailored for athletes from retail garments.
3. The 'Custom Athlete' large white label appears to have been removed, likely for comfort reasons by Serena.
4. Orange Nike swoosh thermally applied to front chest.
5. Built-in padded sports bra.
6. Dress is all white, to conform to Wimbledon's strict uinform policies & traditions.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
MUSEUM QUALITY. Serena Williams' personally worn dress from the 2013 Wimbledon Championships. Nice signs of use, and coming directly from Serena's personal collection. Absolutely breathtaking piece of tennis history on offer here.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!