A Mario Gotze Game-Used #19 Germany International Home Shirt. 2011 FIFA International Friendly.
A Mario Gotze Game-Used #19 Germany International Home Shirt from the November 11, 2011 FIFA International Friendly between Germany & Ukraine. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: light use is evident throughout. no major markings or damage are evident. the garment remains in very good condition. it is unknown if the garment has been washed or not following use. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Gotze, size M.
2. Gotze's name & squad number to back. Small squad number to front. Unique thermal application.
3. Adidas logo to chest in shiny plastic/rubber.
4. Formotion identifier to lower front hem.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Unique logos to each sleeve. Logos are to celebrate Ukraine's hosting of the Euro 2012 tournament, and were worn for this one friendly match v. Ukraine. Unique thermal application in a rubber like application.
7. Additional details apply.
A unique example coming from Germany's 2014 FIFA World Cup goalscoring hero. A fine garment with nice details.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!