A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top. 2012 London Olympics. (Double Gold Medalist).
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top from the 2012 London Olympic Games. Serena won the Gold Medal in both the Women's Singles competition as well as the Women's Doubles with sister Venus. This custom top was a part of Serena's original equipment during the 2012 Olympic Games, and was worn during match play during a Women's Doubles match. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this top: no significant markings or damage. some very minor/subtle markings exist. overall, the garment remains in excellent condition, as is normal for a garment of this style. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label present. This garment was custom tailored to Serena's exact body measurements and preferences. Only a grey Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail garments.
2. No retail version of Serena's Olympic garments were ever produced.
3. Nike swoosh to breast. US Flag to opposite breast. Thermally applied.
4. Built-in sports bra. Custom loops to shoulders to allow concealment of straps.
5. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
6. Additional details apply.
Museum Quality. Serena Williams' personal garment from her 2012 London Olympic Games. Absolutely breathtaking and extremely rare. Coming directly out of Serena's personal collection.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!