A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt. 2013 WTA Western & Southern Open.
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top from the 2013 WTA Western & Southern Open. This top was a part of Serena's original equipment/attire during the summer of 2013, and was worn by Serena at the Western & Southern Open in Cincinatti, OH. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: the garment shows light signs of use. there is one small spot to the back of the garment. overall, the garment is in excellent condition and does not carry any significant flaws.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label. This garment was custom tailored to Serena's unique body measurements. Only a Nike swoosh appears where a size label would normally appear on a retail garment.
2. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
3. 'Custom Athlete" tag to neckline.
4. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
5. Garment is a powder blue with white Nike swoosh.
6. Additional details apply.
A superb garment from Serena's Summer 2013 travels. A fine garment with known details coming directly from the 19x Grand Slam Champion.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!