A Serena Williams Game-Issued Custom Nike Tennis Dress. 2012 Australian Open.
A Serena Williams Game-Issued Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2012 Australian Open. This dress was a part of Serena's original equipment during the 2012 Australian Open. Serena was provided with two different colored dresses for the '12 Aussie Open, both the same style, in blue and in purple. Serena chose to go with blue for her matches, wearing purple trim. This dress is believed to have been left unworn by Serena. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment:
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. no size label is present. only a nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would normally appear. the garment has been custom tailored to Serena's unique body measurements.
2. "Custom Athlete' tag to inner neckline.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
5. Built in padded sports bra.
6. Custom straps to each shoulder to conceal Serena's undergarment straps.
7. Additional details apply.
8. Garment is purple with a light purple/pink Nike swoosh and white trim.
A unique and rare Serena Williams example from her 2012 Australian Open. A superb item coming directly from the 19x Grand Slam Champion.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!