A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Sweatbands. 2014 French Open (Men's Singles Champion).
A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Sweatbands from the 2014 French Open. Nadal won the Men's Singles Title to claim his record 9th French Open title in 10 years. This pair of wristbands were a part of Rafa's original equipment during the 2014 French Open, and worn during matchplay. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: some clay markings are evident, no structural damage is evident. overall, the wristbands remain in very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike swoosh embroidered to each wristband.
2. Custom colorway designed for Rafa exclusivelly for the '14 French Open at Roland Garros.
3. Grey with light blue trim. Interior of wristbands are all blue.
4. Each wristband measures approximately 5" x 3.25".
5. Additional details apply.
A superb item coming from the legendary career of Rafael Nadal. Spectacular match used item from Rafa's 2014 French Open triumph, his 9th Roland Garros title in 10 years.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!