A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top. 2014 WTA Brisbane Final. (Women's Singles Champion).
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top from the 2014 BWTA Brisbane International Tennis Tournament. This top was a part of Serena's original equipment, and was worn during the final match versus Victoria Azarenka. Serena defeated Victoria 6-4, 7-5 to claim the women's singles title. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: no significant markings or damage exist. normal age/wear for a garment of this style. overall, the garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a nike swoosh appears in the garment where a size label would normally appear on retail versions. This garment has been custom tailored to Serena's unique body measurements.
2. "Custom Athlete" identifier label to inside of garment.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
5. Garment is a light purple with orange straps to the back.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Custom straps to shoulders to allowe Serena to conceal her undergarments.
8. Built-in sports bra.
9. Additional details apply.
A stunning top from Serena's 2014 Brisbane title. A fine example coming directly from the athlete.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!