A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Home Shirt. 2013/14 English Premier League.
A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Home Shirt from the 2013/14 English Premier League Season. Gerrard captained his Liverpool side to a 2nd place finish in a memorable finish to the season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: there are a couple of small markings to one sleeve end. some very minor markings and signs of use can be found throughout, but no significant or heavy markings are found. no noticeable damage can be found. the garment had a strong odor to it, but it is unknown if the garment has been washed or not following use by the player.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Gerrard, size M.
2. Gerrard's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. New style of number adopted by all Premier League clubs during the 2013/14 season. No longer felt, but a thin rubber/plastic like material.
3. EPL Competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application. New style/material. No longer felt, but a smoother material.
4. Mesh inserts to sleeve ends and collar.
5. LFC Crest and Warrior manufacturer's logo embroidered to chest.
6. Warrior identifiers to lower front of shirt.
7. Appropriate Warrior identifiers throughout.
8. Hillsborough 96 detail embroidered at back neck.
9. Hillsborough 25th anniversary commemorative logo to center chest, as used during home fixtures towards the end of the season.
10. Standard chartered club sponsor applied to chest.
11. Additional details apply.
A stunning Gerrard example from the memorable finish to the 2013/14 EPL season. A fine garment with nice details and use coming out of the Merseyside club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!