An Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Chelsea FC Home Shirt. 2014/15 UEFA Champions League.
An Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League Season. This was the first season Hazard had worn the #10 shirt. Hazard was a pivotal leader in Chelsea's run to the Premier League Title. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very small markings are evident when inspected closely, but are difficult to see because of the color of the fabric. some smaller markings are visible on the shoulder stripes. some discoloration/bleeding has occured along the name to the back from storage along the front neckline. normal light signs of use throughout. slight odor exists. no significant damage exists.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Adizero player garment. Completely different when compared to retail versions.
2. European sizing. Marked as a size 7, which is equivelant to a size Medium.
3. Hazard's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Chelsea FC for European competition.
4. RIGHT TO PLAY logo to lower back. Unique thermal application.
5. UEFA Champions League & UEFA Respect competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Adidas logo, CFC crest and club sponsor applied thermally to chest in thin transfer.
8. Additional details apply.
A stunning shirt from the immensely talented Belgium International Eden Hazard.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!