A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt. 2012 ATP Mutua Madrid Open. (Men's Singles Champion).
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt from the 2012 ATP Mutua Madrid Open. Accompanying the shirt is an official signed promo card from Roger's Foundation. Roger won the men's singles title at the 2012 Madrid Open, a rare clay-court tournament victory for tennis' greatest of all time. This top was a part of Roger's original equipment during, and was used during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: no significant markings or damage exist. a light overall feel of use exists, which is normal/appropriate for a garment of this style. any clay court markings would be difficult to see, as the clay surface in Madrid is blue.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions. The garment has been custom tailored to Roger's exact measurements.
2. "Custom Athlete" identifier to inner neckline.
3. "CUSTM" code to smaller inner label.
4. RF logo detail at front chest pocket.
5. Nike swoosh to sleeve. Thermally applied.
6. Collar is composed of a different material when compared to the body of the shirt. The pocket to the chest is also composed of a different material.
7. Thin rubber trim details at pocket and shoulders. Green accent to blue shirt.
8. Thermally bonded seams throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
A stunning Federer example from the 2012 season, and coming from a tournament which saw a rare clay-court victory for the legendary Swiss player.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!